Stop The Bullying Online Counselling Appointments
International and Australian clients invited...
- Do you live/work in a remote area?
- Do you travel frequently?
- Do you have young children?
- Are you housebound?
- Are you a very private person?
- Would you like a wider choice of counselling service?
- Are there insufficient hours in a day?
- Would you like to meet a counsellor sooner rather than later?
If the answer is "yes" to any of the above questions then you may find online counselling in a secure meeting room to be a convenient alternative that suits your needs.
Why choose Christine Bennett as a provider of Online Counselling or Supervision?
- Extensive experience over 20 years of helping clients with many life concerns.
- Highly trained and qualified clinical registrant of PACFA.
- Appointments available where it suits you - no travelling time or additional expenses.
- Your privacy and professional confidentiality is ensured.
- Flexible appointment times including after hours and weekends.
- Online appointments can be made between 7:00AM and 6:00PM Sydney Australia local time.
- All Online appointments conducted by Christine Bennett are subject to the laws of NSW Australia. Please read disclaimer before proceeding.
- All consultations are conducted in English language only.
- Fee for individual 60 minute consultation is $175.00.
- Fee for 90 minute consultation is $235.00.
- Payment can be made through the payment page on this site or by electonic funds transfer.
Please read carefully
- FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS PLEASE GO TO PAYMENT PAGE. Mastercard, Visa and Paypal are accepted. Your payment is requested to be made 24 hours prior to appointment time.
- Alternatively, payment by electronic funds transfer can be arranged prior to your appointment with deposit made 24 hours in advance. Please notify me if this is your preferred payment method with at least 3 days notice so I can forward deposit information.
If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, 24 hours notice is required otherwise full fee is applicable. Exceptions apply for emergencies only.
If you have provided your mobile phone number and are situated in Australia, you will be sent an SMS reminder the day before your appointment. International clients will receive an email reminder.
Confidential Information Form:
Please download The PDF form using link provided. The form fields are not supported in a browser window. So please save the form to your computer, and open in a program such as Adobe Reader. Or while still open in the browser you may be able to select "Open in different viewer" at top right hand corner of browser window. The form can then be digitally completed, and returned by email. Please do your best to sign the form. If unable to do so, it can be signed at your appointment.
Steps to take now
You may either call directly on +61418226961 or use the quick enquiry form to expresss your interest in an online counselling appointment.
Please share with your friends!